Monterey Wharf 2: Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is one of my favorite sites to dive and take photos. If anyone would like to join me on Sunday about 8:30am, let me know.

Hi Jak:

Is this the Wharf that is directly adjacent to Del Monte Beach? I have never dived there so I would be grateful for the opportunity. I'll bring my camera as well.

Thanks,
Claude

Yes. It is.

Okay. It turns out I can make the dive Sunday morning. I just need to work Sunday night.

Last edited:
Hi Jak:

Take a look at the WAM that Chuck hosts on his website. It doesn't look very good/safe to dive on Sunday. Might want to make alternate plans for that day. There is also a marathon this Sunday that will have most of Pacific Grove closed off. Crawl out of Monastery Beach...maybe. Crawl out of anywhere else....not a chance.

C.

So next weekend is looking good, so I'd like to reschedule to Saturday OR Sunday if anyone is interested.

So next weekend is looking good, so I'd like to reschedule to Saturday OR Sunday if anyone is interested.

I don't think Thanksgiving weekend looks that hot. Thanksgiving Day is over my maximums, Friday midday dips just below. Sat and Sun are over my maximums. It's a moot point for me anyway, I'm in Tucson on family business until at least Monday.

Chuck

Still on for Sunday. Dove Breakwater today. Next to the wall was lousy cloudy, but the sand was actually pretty clear, and conditions improved later in the day after the tide went out.

Back
Top Bottom