Monterey this Week end June 12-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
After 3 weeks in france, I came back in my home in Davis...
I plan to be in Monterey this week end.

I just would like to dive one day, saturday or sunday.
For this moment I am alone.

If someone already booked Point Lobos and is ok that I join them for one or two dive in a day, please send me a message.

If conditions are very good, maybe I will try Monastery (north). It's always better to be with buddies, so let me know if you are free and ok to dive with me.

I would like to do some pictures to show to my french friends how Monterey underwater places are beautifull.

Is there a lot of kelp right now ?

Mickael
thanks,

Hi,
I dived monastery the last Sunday.

Conditions were correct when I started my dive but 2 hours later when I finished it, waves were a little bigger. but on the north of the beach it was more easy to go out of the water.
Visibility was good (20meters max) but I know that it could be better. Visibility was better when I was in the deep part.

The last time, I saw leopard sharks, but this time they were not here.

I started my dive directly from the shore (under the kelp), it was faster to join the nice part. Not to much kelp but if you have to pass around at the surface, it's a little more long.

I enjoyed to dive in this place. Let me know if you are interested to dive with me here.
For the next time, I plan to go to Lake tahoe at Rubicon point....

thanks
Mickael

Back
Top Bottom