Monterey pics 2-20-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the exact same thing that happened to me. I think it rolled against the boat while handing off or I pressed it with my hand while hooking my lanyard up. At any rate, now I know that those top buttons can turn and lock in place, so I'll keep an eye out and know that you just have to rotate it square to fix it. I was thankful that the camera would still shoot with the button depressed. I think there's actually a setting for that on the custom settings menu. I have to spend some serious time reading my camera manual so I can set custom menus for underwater like I have on my little Oly.

Nice shots, even with your WB problem. I really like that first one of the Octo.

I finally got a DSLR, it's not going to be going under but I'm having fun with it topside.

Thanks, Dee. How was your class on Sunday? We drove down, looked around and decided not to bother. Went to breakfast instead.
Oops, sorry, wrong Dee!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom