Monterey: housing swap or cheap sublet July 29 -- August 11, so I can dive dive dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ktkt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm guessing this is a bit of a long shot, but here goes :)

My sister's coming to the Monterey area from July 29 to August 11 for a music program, and I would love to come down and spend those couple weeks mostly diving... and then I guess I could hang out with her in the evenings :) The trick is to do it without breaking the bank.

Ideally, someone would like to come spend that time in Berkeley, so we could swap places. I have a nice sunny 2BR apartment less than a mile from downtown Berkeley. Second choice would be a sublet, with a budget of around $500. (I can be a little flexible about money, but cheaper is better.) Definitely need a spot for me to sleep, and depending on the location, maybe for her too. Basic kitchen access (probably no serious cooking), and preferably wifi.

Anyone know someone who knows someone who knows someone?

Once that's settled, I'll be in the market for dive buddies!

Edited to add: A room in a quiet house would be totally fine. Also, of course I'm doing the usual craigslist thing, but I figured I'd try hitting up the divers, since you understand why I need to get down there!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom