Monterey Guide Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Dermochelys

Dermochelys

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for a Dive Master or better yet someone with a Rescue Diver certification to hire for one or two dives in Monterey in late August or September. Is there anyone you would recommend?

TLDR Background: I had a significant medical event occur in 2021 and have not been diving since that time. All of my doctors have cleared me for diving and I've taken the SSI Skills Refresher Course, but that was only pool work. I was very comfortable in the pool and had no issues. However, I'm still a little concerned about an open water dive, and would like to hire someone just to go out with me, drop down to 40-50 ft, and be sure I'm ok. I have a big trip to New Zealand with 3 days of diving planned, and I just want to be 100% sure I'll be ok by having a logged open water dive before I leave for my trip. I'd much rather have any complications crop up here rather than when I'm there!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom