Monterey Family Practice Dr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So for all of you long time Monterey Diving natives, who is your Dr? I need to find one... DAN says theres no diving dr's in Monterey. One that at least sees divers is a plus IMO.

DAN told me the nearest dan doc was in palo alto..I too am looking for a doctor in santa cruz area who may have experiance with divers...I went to dominican hospital with a blood clot in my lungs two weeks ago..It was from a broken foot I got while diving...I was surprised when the ER doctor started asking questions about my diving and then asked if I'd flown right after diving...I told him there this wasn't and bends type injury and we talked about it ...he told me about another diver who'd come in after flying home from vacation and the flight with the deep diving caused the bends and he sent her to monterey's chamber...the doc has 3 brothers who are all divers...

This guys a ER doc but his wife is a GP and is supposed to be very good. I thought I'd look into her. There is a very good GP in Los Gatos who is a diver and knowledgeable on dive injuries , his name is Dr. Jeffery Duckham

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom