Monterey Breakwater on May 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

norbs007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Visiting friends out there on Saturday the 23rd and will try to hit the water in the morning if I can find a buddy. I will be hanging out the Breakwater so if anybody wanted to join :D

Hi Norbs007,

I have to check my schedule when I get to the office tomorrow but I think I could make it down there on the 23rd to dive with you. I'm recently certified and will have all my own equipment by then end of this week.

I'll send you a message in the next day or two to let you know for sure if I can make it and swap contact info.

Hi Norbs007,

My son will have OW class May 23rd in Breakwater, so I will happy to dive with you

My apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately, we had a family emergency and I won't be able to make it this weekend. The following Saturday will works out better. Let me know if still interested. Thank you very much.

Hi Norbs007,

My friend is doing his open water cert dives this weekend so I'd be happy to go with you this Saturday. I'm going to PM my info to you now.

Back
Top Bottom