Monterey Bay Diving - Gudided Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kkdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Im going to be in town (Monterey) the weekend of the March 7th-8th and would like to do a guided night dive... Wont be able to do any daytime unfortunately... Is there any dive outfits they that have guided night dives? any recommendations?

Thanks,

All of the dive shops there offer guided dives and I'm confident that you can make arranges for a night dive.

At the Breakwater (where I assume the night dive would likely happen), there are Glenn's Aquarius II (Glenn's Aquarius II | Monterey's Favorite Dive Shop) and Seven Seas (Seven Seas Scuba - Monterey, Dive Tours, PADI Dive shop, Dive Certifications, Scuba Lessons, Dive Gear, Equipment Service)

There are also Aquarius Dive Shop (Aquarius Dive Shop - Monterey, CA) and the Bamboo Reef (Scuba Diving lessons, classes, courses - San Francisco, Sonoma Coast, Marin, Monterey, Northern California Bay Area | Bamboo Reef Scuba Diving Centers) just a bit further away.

Thank you very much Fisheater!.... I had only checked MBDC (Moneterey Bay Dive Charters) and they advised they dont give guided night tours. I will check the other shops that you suggested. Thanks again!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom