Monterey 7/28 - 7/29 Anyone Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone suggestions/votes on where we should go each day. I'm just happy to be diving:D

Ok, I've finally figured out this profile thing :dork2:

Sorry ryssr, I can only dive on weekdays as I work weekends.

Looks like Monday morning, at least early, might not be possible for me now. I have a walk in appointment I have to go to at around 8, and depending how soon I get seen will determine if I am able to dive or not. I do want to go though, so I might try to stir up a dive buddy for a little later in the day.

Looks like Monday morning, at least early, might not be possible for me now. I have a walk in appointment I have to go to at around 8, and depending how soon I get seen will determine if I am able to dive or not. I do want to go though, so I might try to stir up a dive buddy for a little later in the day.

I'll PM you later today (I'm at work now) with my cell number. Because I will have to wait until a dive shop opens to get my tank anyways, it might work out. I'll also PM Brandon and Devin.

If anyone is just catching this thread - we haven't picked a spot yet, but feel free to PM me if you want to come on Monday. Yangnome, I'd be happy to call you and let you know where we're going if you get out of your appointment in time. I will definitely be at Monterey Bay Dive Company on Foam street at 9:00am to rent my tanks. So we can call that a meeting spot.

Very excited after seeing Devin's photos from Metridium Fields today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom