Monterey 7/28 - 7/29 Anyone Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwest

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm looking for a buddy this coming Monday and/or Tuesday in Monterey. I would love to do Point Lobos one of the days, but am open to any suggestions/preferences.

I might be able to work something out for MOnday..depends on what my wife puts on teh honey do list between now and then. PM me if you want to make arrangements.

I'd like to do Lobos one day, but if that's too far for you Brandon, maybe we'll save that for Tuesday. Dhammer, can you dive Tuesday also?

That's great dhammer - I'll PM you on Friday. I will have to rent tanks - I have everything else - So I guess I wouldn't be able to go until after the dive shops open on Monday. Hopefully it will work for Brandon and yangnome also.

The drive is no problem as its only about 15-20 min for me. The issue is making it fit into the plans I have for the day as its my anniversary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom