Monday's Photo ~ Shrimps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's my attempt..........

prawn.jpg

Found this emperor shrimp on sea cucumber... :D

I knew there were more that Pedersons and Red Banded shrimp out there...haha!

Rooster, your shrimps continue to amazer me every time I see them.

ssra, chippy and Spencer....thanks for more great ones. :thumb:

im new to the board, and was very impressed with the quality of photos!... heres one that i didnt see up there. a wire coral shrimp from the big island.

coralshrimp.jpg

As a diver stranded on land at least until late this year, I have to say I hate you all right now. As always Dee, I am consistently amazed by your pictures from the magic painting box, and Rooster, and ssra, and everyone else. I'm stuck with my new job in Philadelphia and no vacation right now - I suppose I could amaze you all with pictures of stuff pulled from the beautiful Schuykill river.

Dave

Ruu once bubbled...
As a diver stranded on land at least until late this year, I have to say I hate you all right now.

:rofL: Aw come on now, Ruu Darlin'....you know you really love us all! :eek:ut:

Would you feel better if we dedicate a day to you? Watch tomorrow for your special day. :tease:

What a terrific collection!
Thank you all for sharing...
Superb!
Rick

I agree with Ruu!

Testing photo insertion
40010_3600_4.jpg

Pederson Shrimp shot at the "Front Yard" of CCV, Roatan, Hon.

Not only a great photo but it was taken at my favorite place! I've probably got a picture of the same shrimp...LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom