Monday's (4/5) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
The highlight of today's dive was a Day Octopus that kept moving around in front of me but never leaving. After about 20 pictures of it I finally moved on. It was still there as I looked back while swimming away.

040504b.jpg

040504c.jpg

040504a.jpg

Some days I swear you must make stuff up just to make us jealous. But honestly, awesome pics.

Just noticed the urchin in the background on the second shot. Always thought they were very cool looking when I dove in Maui, but I don't think it would be any fun to be stuck by one.

As always, thanks for posting.

I had a similar session in Fiji where the darn octopus just seemed to pose forever. Really nice colors......

They are so much fun! and are so inquisitive...I bet they wonder what we are thinking too....Thanks for sharing

awesome shots, G...

and i've read several times that octopi are rather smart animals, very high up
in intelligence. they sure look cool.

G,

Nice as always. How big was the octo? Looks like a nice size. Thanks for sharing.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

Way Cool!!

Back
Top Bottom