Mods stalking posters vs positive user feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When is this episode of the twilight zone going to commercial break? :)

I’m just disappointed my facepalm emoji didn’t parse correctly.

I’m just disappointed my facepalm emoji didn’t parse correctly.

I'm not sure how it appears on your screen but on mine it's a rather appropriate inappropriate form :)

Dang it! Bunch of guys, up all night, and in the morning one wakes up in the drunk tank.
For the record, I liked the threads that Scubadiverdale started, very apropo from noob divers' point of view, even if considered trolling from experienced divers' point of view.
But really guys, when the next, recently arrived Scubaboard participant arrives, still somewhat feral from growing up in the wild, and says "why do I keep hearing from mods?" Can we just tell him, but not "Poke him with a stick" all night until he flips out?
My two kids are home from college yesterday, and they are FINALLY getting along, and now this!

♂️ This has got to be an epic troll. Please tell me this is somebody’s sock puppet account. That would be legendary.

My theory is that mods needed a way to stress-test the number of clicks the post flagging feature can take. So they invented this guy.

Reactions: Jay
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom