Modifying RS-340 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fireinc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Tusa RS-340 regulator. I would like to add a Miflex LP hose with a right angle/swivel connector to the second stage. This would allow me to direct the hose under my arm. I am having a little difficulty identifying the correct size of adapter/connector I need to make this modification at the second stage. I also wonder about the thread size of the LP port on the first stage. Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello,
The TUSA R-300 first stage is equiped with Two H.P. Ports (7/8"), Three L.P.Ports (3/8" standard) and one High Flow Port (1/2") for the primary second stage. The primary second stage hose uses a Standard Regulator Fitting on the swivel end at the second stage connection. The swivel can not be removed from the TUSA hose.
Thank you for your inquiry,

I have the 340 yolk. When the tank valve faces the BC and the primary and secondary hose are on the right side, the primary hose is under the secondary, opposite to the way it should be. How can I reverse this? Also there is no LP port labeled SS as indicated in the manual.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom