Moderator title

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L:
How did I get "SB Moderator" as a title? Seems like everyone else did too.

For today and today only you all have been granted the 'opportunity' to be SB Moderators. Now there are 4,690 threads which need to be cleaned up...you know the usual stuff anti-DIR, anti-religious, anti-Hogarthian, political, anti-HUB, profane, anti-snorkel, unsafe, anti-anti.

Please have those cleaned up before your super-powers disappear at midnight.

BTW, the pay will be twice what we earn, so no complaints!

Edit: Iam Otter and I approve this posting. However, the Scubaboard Management has not approved this posting, so in no way does it represent the views, opinions, thoughts or reasoning of anyone other than a furry little critter -- who some have said is rabid.

I am keeping track of the haps on the board - those whom we believe have done a good job as moderators will be given the opportunity to take the solemn oath of Junior mod internships, which of course does entail the new found duties of ensuring I have clean speedos for future photo's.

CBulla:
I am keeping track of the haps on the board - those whom we believe have done a good job as moderators will be given the opportunity to take the solemn oath of Junior mod internships, which of course does entail the new found duties of ensuring I have clean speedos for future photo's.

Um, I think I'll let this opportunity pass :D

CBulla:

That good hopefully I make it as a Junior Mod, My first order of business clean up offensive Avatar :eyebrow:

oh, oh , oh, does this mean I can be REALLY naughty today?????????

THIS IS THE BEST APRIL FOOL'S EVER!!!!!!

I see I'm special enough to get an extra comment along with my new mod title.

I need to make a correction though. I don't need a life. It may be falling apart some but I have one.

:rofl:
Do I have the power to change Colin's avatar then?

SueMermaid:
:rofl:
Do I have the power to change Colin's avatar then?
Oh nooooooo, you're still "just a big silly".

I don't think anyone would want to change that!

Back
Top Bottom