Mo2vation MARCH 25th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Pacific Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reservation made for 1. They said they have at least 10 more spots open for this boat. Looking forward to it.

I emailed Dave and Sonja and got a spot on this boat. Should be fun!

dazedone:
I emailed Dave and Sonja and got a spot on this boat. Should be fun!
David! So glad to hear you'll be part of the fun.

"Should be fun"... Ya' Kiddin' me?? It's going to be a complete blast.

I sense the potential of rolling stops, S-drills, and maybe even an 8-minute drill (or two) scattered in amongst the frivolous joy and exploration of All-Day-Catalina-Fun!

(Into every dive a little perfect practice should fall :D .)

Catalina (outside of the Dive Park) is certified as a NO-Blue-Hand-of-Death zone, so we'll have fun :)

See ya' on deck,
Claudette

Just booked my spot. Haven't been on this boat, but have heard nothing but good things. This will be a great trip -- really looking forward to it.

-Scott

CaptainMarvel:
Just booked my spot. Haven't been on this boat, but have heard nothing but good things. This will be a great trip -- really looking forward to it.

-Scott
As Rick Inman knows, I'm so glad you'll be there, Scott! It'll be great to have you carry all my gear for me again, and catch me when I faint... diving is sooooo stressful!!! I was getting worried that you were taking so long to sign up. Whew!!
/end silliness.
I really am glad you'll be aboard, Scott. How great that you'll discover the fun of the PacStar, AND be there to play with our cool Scubaboard crew. Great news! See you there :)
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
As Rick Inman knows, I'm so glad you'll be there, Scott! It'll be great to have you carry all my gear for me again, and catch me when I faint... diving is sooooo stressful!!! I was getting worried that you were taking so long to sign up. Whew!!
/end silliness.
I really am glad you'll be aboard, Scott. How great that you'll discover the fun of the PacStar, AND be there to play with our cool Scubaboard crew. Great news! See you there :)
Claudette

Yeah, this is going to be an awesome trip! I'll have a pullcart ready to load up your gear bright and early. :D

Jaye's on. We're at 12 now. 3 more and we all save $15 each off of list. Call your friends!

K

I just called to get a reservation. Got voicemail. Hopefully the boss (wife) will give me the okay for this trip. Sounds like a good time!

I'll add my name to the calendar after I make the reservation.

Robb

I just talked to Sonja and grabbed a spot.
She said doubles are fine.

Now if I can get the okay from the BOSS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom