Mk16 1st with R190 second. Just serviced not registered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Mk16 DIN with R190 second. Reg was serviced in April. I paid for the kit as I knew I would be selling this. This reg was never registered. I have the original box and preferred parts replacement card and will provide details as to original purchase date and price so you can register it if you choose. This has only been used as a stage reg on my 40. It is O2 clean and has been used with up to 50% but only with O2 compatible air since last service. 1st and 2nd stages have some scratches consistent with normal usage that do not affect the reg performance in any way. Has approximately 15 dives since service. I am replacing all of my stage regs with HOG's. That is the only reason I am selling it. Comes with 32" hose. $200. Free shipping CONUS. Overseas & Canada actual shipping charges apply.

mk16-1.jpgmk16-2.jpg

I really want to get rid of this reg so I am dropping the price to $150 plus shipping. I will ship next day after payment received except for the week of 10/31-11/6 as I will be at DEMA.

Back
Top Bottom