Mitchell Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in the "don't care" camp. But, honestly, is anyone surprised by the study's findings?

I would also vote for Pete Rose to be in the Hall of Fame. That’s another cryin’ shame.

I would vote Pete in also.

Yeah he messed up with gambling. But lots of other players have gambled on games also, done drugs, shot people, done prison time, but they weren't bannished.

Even Steinbrenner has been bannished several times and was indicted on Federal charges, yet he's still here.

So I think to keep Pete out of the HOF because of what he did is unfair if they aren't going to do anything to the others.

I grew up as a kid watching baseball on TV. Even as an adult still watched it. However, I felt like sour grapes with a bunch of complaining millionaires (players and owners) with the 1994 strike and it just hasn't had the lure since then...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom