Mistral first stage decal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title, I'm looking for one or two of these if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Part number : 125927

3AB739CB-3890-49D7-BB92-ACD2648E8B55.jpeg

That is part of the 2003 Aqua Lung double hose regulator. That threaded ring is where they hung the second stage of the double hose.

Can I ask, what are you specifically looking for and what are you planning on doing with it?

That first stage is essentially the same as the old Titan. You can find many Titan first stages, but I don't think you are going to find any spare Mistral first stages.

I have two new Mistral regulators. One is the special edition, NIB. Waiting for it to become a big collectors item. Note: I am not holding my breath while I wait. :wink:

Thanks Luis, sorry my post was not clearer, I'm looking for the first stage decal only or any info on where I might look. I've contacted AL but am not holding my breath for a reply. My dealer out of the EU said parts no longer available but I'm sure somewhere there are still some decals.

Kind of embarrassing but...Specifically I want to put the decal on one of my titans as I'm using it with two blue G250s and the blue accented decal matches better than the Titans red. First world problems eh. Aesthetics are important to me and my OCD. Happy to pay a silly-ish amount for a decal.

Cheers.

Thanks Luis, sorry my post was not clearer, I'm looking for the first stage decal only or any info on where I might look. I've contacted AL but am not holding my breath for a reply. My dealer out of the EU said parts no longer available but I'm sure somewhere there are still some decals.

Kind of embarrassing but...Specifically I want to put the decal on one of my titans as I'm using it with two blue G250s and the blue accented decal matches better than the Titans red. First world problems eh. Aesthetics are important to me and my OCD. Happy to pay a silly-ish amount for a decal.

Cheers.

Can't help. But details matter. Sure wish I could guess who has a pack of them on a work bench somewhere.

Maybe Al just may reply. One can hope.

Can't help. But details matter. Sure wish I could guess who has a pack of them on a work bench somewhere.

Maybe Al just may reply. One can hope.

I've already started a massive canvas. I'll post back if I have any luck. I'm going to contact all international AL offices.

Thanks mods (?) by the way for deleting my other threads asking the same thing, did it not occur to you that not all people read all threads. You (?) could have at least allowed the one posted in AL forum. Rules are rules I guess. Cheers.

Last edited:
I've tried everywhere I can think of all over the world, now I guess it's a waiting game. Hopefully the scuba gods will shine on me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom