Known Bug: Missing Emotes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently it's something from XF in the latest update? XF 1.5 - Some users cannot see attachments when inserted into post

Other sites are reporting problems.

I've posted a support thread reporting this particular issue. In the meantime, there's not much I'm going to do on this... if it's an XF problem, I'm not going to spend time digging through their code to find an error.
Howard,

It looks like one of the xenforo devs is looking for a link to a thread with an example this week. Obviously this thread has tons of examples. There's also a recent post from rhwestfall here AL63 how do they swim that has the problem. "thumb2" emote.

Someone just has to go and re-upload all of the missing smilies. They were previously hot-linked and need to be uploaded via the uploader.

I've updated several of the ones you listed on the other page. Beyond that, i've asked some of the other staff if they're interested in going and re-adding old smilieys. There is no import smiley function, so it has to be done manually. I'm pretty swamped right now with actual work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom