Mismatched scubapro jet fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

srbsep

Registered
Reaction score
I have a pair of XL jet fins...my right foot is smaller than my left foot so it always feels like it is floating around in the pocket...even with the strap cinched all the way to the point where it leaves an imprint on my boot. I would try the size L jet fins but they seem much smaller in terms of fin size (hence less power?). Anyone know if there is anything I can stuff / line the pocket of the fin with to get a better fit?

Thanks!

What kind of boot are your wearing? You might want to use boots with thicker soles for your smaller foot. That might help.

Another option is you might want to put on an extra neoprene socks over the smaller foot and then put on your boot.

I would try this over having 2 different fin sizes.

I agree with wunat,

See if you can find a thicker soled boot for your smaller foot - or some have also tried gluing thick pieces of rubber inside the foot pocket to make it a bit smaller (usually to prevent side slippage)

The size difference in blades is quite big...

Back
Top Bottom