misc photo gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spencer!

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
(1)*Canon housing for the Canon A640/A630*- I was loving this setup until my sister lost the camera.* was used on about 50 dives, hasn't been used in 6 months. - $100/obo.
IMG_7838.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

(1) Sealife Reefmaster strobe - comes with diffuser (i bought this seperately) and bag.***A few years old, but working perfectly.* Not very many dives on it - i bought it used so am not sure how many.* I decided I wanted a TTL setup so am selling this one. - $150/obo.
IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7842.jpg

2 Heiser LP104 steel tanks.* 4/06 Hydro, Visual inspection this year.**They have yoke valves.* I just don't use them.* I am to used to diving my HP120's.* -* $80 each/ $150 for both/obo.
tank149.jpg

1 SEA&SEA YS-30 TTL DUO - NOT working.* sea and sea said they would fix it for $175.* I'll sell the strobe for $50/obo if someone wants to get it fixed. - I bought it used, I personally never even had it in the water.
IMG_7843.jpg

1*BRAND NEW/ NEVER USED*Ikelite*8" neoprene dome cover. There was a misunderstanding with my last Ike order and now I have a cover for a dome I don't own. - $20
IMG_7844.jpg

1*BRAND NEW/ NEVER USED ikelite rubber*modular*flat port cover.* Same misunderstanding with Ike order - $5
IMG_7845.jpg

if you don't like a price, please make me an offer.* I prefer local pick-up/meeting, I am in San Diego, but will compromise on driving to exchange goods for money.* I will ship reluctantly and on a case by case basis - buyer to pay for shipping, and in the event of a paypal transaction, a slight markup for fees (negotiable).

Spencer

pm sent

The housing and Reefmaster strobe have sold.

still up:
port covers and tanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom