Misc. items for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TennInstr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Moving and going through the dive locker. These are a few items I don't need:

100' roll of 1/2" "Techflex" hose wrap in nitrox green and yellow. It has had a few feet used on it so it's actually around 90' of hose wrap. Protects your hoses from abrasions. Sells for about $2/foot online. Asking $30 for the roll.

(2) Large Deep Outdoors utility pockets. 10"x8"x2". has a 5" knife sheath built in and fits nicely on a waistbelt or cumberbund. Two separate pockets. These have never been used. They have been discontinued and are very handy for carrying additional gear such as slates, surface markers and lights. Asking $20 each.

(1) Small Deep Outdoors utilty pocket. 9"x4.5"x1.5". Mounts either horizontally or vertically on any webbing. Great for carrying a dive light. Never been used. Asking $10.

Sherwood Avid collapsible snorkel. Used on a few ocean dives and is in very good condition. I believe this has been discontinued. Handy if you just want to tuck an emergency snorkel in your pocket and decrease drag during the dive. Asking $15.

XL Henderson Lycra "Hotskin" diveskin. Has foot stirrups to keep the legs in place while donning your wetsuit. Has only been worn once and looks new. A lot of people like these to make it easier to don a wetsuit. About $50 online. Asking $25.

Stormcase im2300. Has the pickable foam that has been picked for my particular camera setup. This is slightly used and in great shape. Awesome drycase that I just don't use anymore. Asking $60.

All prices inlcude shipping the lower 48 and Paypal fees. These are also all o.b.o. Looking to get rid of all of this stuff. Thanks

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 43
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 41
would you take $70 for the stormcase, 1 Large Deep Outdoors utility pockets, and the Small Deep Outdoors utilty pocket?

If so do you want a check or paypal?

Steve
772 532 6537

Okay, I'll Pm you with my Paypal address. Thanks

(1) large pocket, the small pocket, storm case and diveskin are sold. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom