mirror on camera idea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I might try that mirror trick on my next trip Chantal. I'm like alcina, I just wait.

_MG_3306copy3.jpg
Don't you be eyeballing me, boy! LOL, I love that shot:D

He's gorgeous! Lovely colors.

.....and a TRUE solo diver.

Unlike those of us that got labeled that as an insult for not being good buddies. :D

I might try that mirror trick on my next trip Chantal. I'm like alcina, I just wait.
Dennis, we all know you are flashing the fish down there....just look at their expressions and dropped jaws.

my goal is to dive with you and witness your fish molesting.....sneak up on whatever it is you do down there.
Then, I could start a thread and tell the world your secret to "amazing" pictures All the fish probably come running out of the coral heads just to gape.

Well, I don't know about "amazing" but I'll be going away for another couple of months and will have some better shots when I get back. The workshop will teach me a lot I'm sure.

Might work, last month my buddy had both a Gray and a big French Angelfish admire themselves in his camera port on two different dives. The Gray was practically preening, it stayed so close he couldn't get a full body shot. Must've followed us for five minutes also.

I'm definitely going to fins something reflective, not glass and try it. Are there things like stainless steel mirrors or some type of plastic mirrors? I know there must be but I've never looked for them before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom