Minor irritation about Cozumel forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
There is a not a description between the sub forum name and "Unsubscribe from this Forum" and every week or so I click the wrong line, unsubscribe from the forum, have to find it and re-subscribe. I know, minor, but a description might be good, still.
confused-smiley-001.gif

NetDoc:
So, write one for me and send it via PM or E-Mail. I will edit and append. :D
Aw, thanks, but let's look for someone qualified.
laughing-smiley-003.gif

Okay, PM coming :D

Can we please use one of chris bangs photos for the home page? I asked, he said okay...you could rotate monthly, keep the site looking fresh

also, don, maybe you could tell me, how to turn off PM notification auto e-mail to e-mail account oops, off-topic.

catherine96821:
Can we please use one of chris bangs photos for the home page? I asked, he said okay...you could rotate monthly, keep the site looking fresh

also, don, maybe you could tell me, how to turn off PM notification auto e-mail to e-mail account oops, off-topic.
Looks like the wise Dutchman sent you in the right direction. PM me if you need any help there.

Like your profile pic collage, but where's the dog?
animal-smiley-037.gif
He needs to be in there, too.

:hmmm: So how we coming on the description?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom