Mini DOR 27th Oct - 31st Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Funny how they ran in the beach being chased by policemen. They just can't stop being girls even when running for their lives!

You think that was bad, you should have seen me run from the baklas when I was last in Bora...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

clgsamson:
:rofl3: I'm trying very hard not to think about it....

remember the endings on the Benny Hill show where he's usually being chased... picture that... but with me squealing like a highschool girl in fright...:rofl3:

pakman:
remember the endings on the Benny Hill show where he's usually being chased... picture that... but with me squealing like a highschool girl in fright...:rofl3:
more like a pig in fright!

Hehehe yeah I remember that show's endings. I can still picture that old toothless runt character in a grannies attire....but them babes in the show are really hot.

ishbaby:
pak, where in bora? i dont see any of them around station 1 or 2.

Maybe you really went to their lair to hang out. . . . . aha!

No this was ages ago, maybe late 90's... There was that one big open disco towards to northern part of the middle strip of the beach (I think the only disco at that time). The baklas would be stalking the beach in front...

reminds me of the time I was flashed by a pre-op ladyboy in Koh Samui Thailand once when I got lost coming back from a beach party... I think I'm still mentally scarred from that incident. but that's a story I'll tell another time...

the basura disco, yeah, pak?

theyre now lingering around Summer Place.

its usually where you see the most number of people after 12Midnight (guests, gays, girls for take out-lol). before that time, its a mongolian bbq resto.

the music is pretty nice for really heavy dancing. if u need to maintain a conversation, u have to shout.

I like take out mongolian bbq

Back
Top Bottom