Mine La Motte -- Oct. 27 Work Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So this is the latest count... (for this saturday)

ResQDiver - Chris
Stingray1 - Norm
bsigmund - Bill
rsigmund - Rich
Mike
Fleep - maybe

Mike stated that he would bring some air, but let me know if you need some for sure.

Thanks,
Bill

1. Ill be there saturday, add me to the list!

2. ResQ-yes! moonpool is a mystery novel centered around missouri mine diving.

3. I am looking into getting us access to the abandoned valles mines. I have heard there are some shafts and a fishing lake of some sorts, so I'll try and arrange a scouting mission through their caretaker.

4. DUI is using a couple of the pics that I took from DOG Days for their dog of the week photo contest, heh. Link -> Diving Unlimited International / drysuit manufacture

5. Geno-Not sure about the 4th, but if I go there should be room

OK here we go another one down in the history books... Thanks to the Sigmunds, Mike, Fleep, My brother in law Mike and Stingray for a successful day.. well almost 100% successful.. we are still unfortunately able to find the "ghost" ship of Mine LaMotte.. hahahahah... it constantly eludes all means of detection.. maybe its a stealth boat.. someday it will turn up... after our initial dive and the work was done we took a break and then started to explore some caverns on foot. We managed to make some awesome discoveries... seen the bats... spent some time riding around on our boat chasing tunnels around the hillside...

Thanks again and talk to yall soon

Sorry I missed it, Sounds like you guys had fun.

OK here we go another one down in the history books... Thanks to the Sigmunds, Mike, Fleep, My brother in law Mike and Stingray for a successful day.. well almost 100% successful.. we are still unfortunately able to find the "ghost" ship of Mine LaMotte.. hahahahah... it constantly eludes all means of detection.. maybe its a stealth boat.. someday it will turn up... after our initial dive and the work was done we took a break and then started to explore some caverns on foot. We managed to make some awesome discoveries... seen the bats... spent some time riding around on our boat chasing tunnels around the hillside...

Thanks again and talk to yall soon

Cool! You guys going to be up for Nov4th?

Dry exploration areas sound so good to my non-diving (lately) ears. My ankle has _almost_ healed from two weeks ago.

Geno

Hey Im going to have to bail on the 4th... Please feel free to keep up the work.. there are a couple of cans still laying around.. maybe 2 or 3.. hahaha... seriously there is plenty to occupy your self or just enjoy the more clear water this time of year.
Stingray and myself just landed a large contract and will be out of the area soon for work. I need to do as much family time as possible before its time to go. I will stay in touch through the board and keep everyone informed of what wonderful things I get to see.. Sigmunds and fleep you win.. I have to get a drysuit now.. damn that bariatric surgery lol
REX.. i heard about your ankle this weekend what the h3ll... hope your healing good. also have you heard from the STeve guy with the map??? we ran across a bunch of cave lines from 99 the other day as well. There is so much to see out there you won't believe it. You can spend the entire day in just snorkle gear and explore soo much. Just be careful and think before you sink...

If anyone needs anything just ask.. cyall soon

I should be up for the 4th still if there is enough interest in going, and as long as the weather is not to crappy... If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom