Millbrook - May 31 or June 1??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone in? I have a light I want to test...

does this mean that the Santa in the brown suit showed up at your door today?

I’ll be at Lake Rawlings working on DM internship.

Besides, I'd just be jealous that your 18W was so much brighter than my measly 10W. Are you going to lean to left side now that you no longer need to carry the self-contained nuclear power plant?

Mike

MikeS once bubbled...
I’ll be at Lake Rawlings working on DM internship.

Besides, I'd just be jealous that your 18W was so much brighter than my measly 10W. Are you going to lean to left side now that you no longer need to carry the self-contained nuclear power plant?

Mike
I hope I don't lean to one side...it will definitely change my weighting a bit, but I think I have that all figured out.

I can probably make it this weekend. But you won't be impressed with my light.....

Chris

Well I made it out there with DivePartner1 today and got 2 good dives in.

First 83' 29 minutes water temp 41f
Second 70' 44 minutes water temp 44f

Algea blooms were going big time compared to two weeks ago. On the second dive we came across a large class and viz went to ****. Ohwell was still fun.

Cya out there sometime soon

Wish I had known you guys were going or I would have made it out. Oh well, next time!

Sorry O-Ring. I posted that I might be able to go.

Sometime on Saturday my wife became open to me going for a dive and it happened to coincide with a message from DivePartner1 that he could be persuaded to drive out to Milbrook.

The rest is history....

O-ring once bubbled...
Wish I had known you guys were going or I would have made it out. Oh well, next time!

probably for the better as you might have blinded someone with that new "instant sun-tanner" of yours.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

probably for the better as you might have blinded someone with that new "instant sun-tanner" of yours.
Yeah, but BBQ'ed zebra mussels would have made up for it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom