Milestone for my lovely bride.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice stuff Dave!
I watched the vid twice.:D

Wish you many more Marian.

Did anyone else notice the surprise "costume" change between Acts I and II?
0:00 drysuit
1:25 wetsuit (different regs/mask/BCD, too)
1:32 drysuit
Or was that a different diver?

Congrats on the milestone! :D

It was a different diver and Scubaboard member draleigh that was out visiting from PA. She was a hoot and a very good dive buddy!

Marian :hugs:

I'm so freaking proud of you!!! Must make a return trip next year when viz is better.

Did anyone see a post from Dave confirming that Marian was in fact naked under her drysuit? :)

Congrats! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. We did indeed have a great day diving but only got in two of our planed three. The current picked up enough to make it just more fun to go into Avalon and have a late lunch with Donna and Dr. Bill.

And yes, Marian was naked under her drysuit and undergarments Sam. :wink:

Sweet! nice video - makes me want to get over there even more than I already did! I know, I'm close - but still haven't made it up there.

Maybe I should plan to do 499 and 500 there! :D

Timing should work out well for next spring :)

Love the fusion :)

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. We did indeed have a great day diving but only got in two of our planed three. The current picked up enough to make it just more fun to go into Avalon and have a late lunch with Donna and Dr. Bill.

And yes, Marian was naked under her drysuit and undergarments Sam. :wink:

Donna raved about how great Marian, Bill and you were to her. You all made a total stranger feel so welcomed!! Thank you, :hugs:

Glad to know Marian was naked, that's all everyone wants to know, the video was just a distraction from whether she was really naked under her drysuit. :wink:

Congratulations to Marian. I've seen her dive and just assumed that she was already well past that milestone.

Donna raved about how great Marian, Bill and you were to her. You all made a total stranger feel so welcomed!! Thank you, :hugs:

Glad to know Marian was naked, that's all everyone wants to know, the video was just a distraction from whether she was really naked under her drysuit. :wink:

And we really enjoyed diving and visiting with her as well.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom