Mike's Birthday Party part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
HI!
This is only for the people that ARE going to Mike's party.
Please post if you are coming. Even if there are only 7 or 8 of us, I think it will be a great time.
So far,
Tom and Michelle
Natasha and David
Mike
Zag and Kath
Mitch
Don?
Maybe dweeb? How about BillP? AndTekDiver? Do they know about it?

I tried - honestly I did. Just couldn't find a great deal to pop down for the visit.

and now... I have a date to go diving (Non-CAD!!). Will be thinking of you guys.

Natasha please give 'ole TexasMike a proper birthday greeting from me... I'm counting on you gal.:)

and I'll be "properly" dissapointed you won't be there....

I do appreciate your trying. We'll get you down here soon enough and get you initiated into Texas Swamp Diving.

What about BLT? I wonder if he can make it? I'll send him a PM. Natasha, I'll bring my pictures from Belize for everyone to look at. Got some cool pictures of nurse sharks and stingrays at Shark Ray Alley..as cool as can be expected using those single use underwater cameras. :)

Zag,
Sounds great! I'd love to see the pics. I was thinking of taking my albums too, but I'm a little leary about packing them, cuz if they don't get there, they're lost forever. But we'll see. I'm also bringing Christmas presents, cuz we're exchanging while we're there. I just hope the airport personel doesn't unwrap them, to see what's in there. Geez, so many new things to think about. I'm planning on carrying on, a book, and an apple. That's it. Boy, have things changed.
Anyway, let's do a little $10.00 grab bag thing. Wouldn't that be fun? Everyone bring a little grab bag, and we can exchange them and trade them, according to what number we have. It's a thing we do here at work during the holidays. And that way we all get a present for Mike's birthday. This might be more fun, then just watching Mike open all the presents! Ha! What do you think?
PS DivingGal wish you were coming too, but we understand. And you should spend all your free time with OD anyway. :wink:
:sunny:

To whom ever is compiling the attendance list. I am planning to attend!

Phantom
alias: Jerry
alias: Corsair's Dad

Jerry,
Glad you're coming. Has anyone heard from BLT, or the others I mentioned? And do you guys think the grab bag is too 'girlie' of a thing, and a dumb idea? Come on be honest.
:sunny:

Originally posted by Phantom
To whom ever is compiling the attendance list. I am planning to attend!

Phantom
alias: Jerry
alias: Corsair's Dad

Hey Jerry!!!!

Glad to see you on the board!

It will kind of cover Christmas too. Also, if we don't get alot of folks to show up, we're gonna have to eat alot of food ( or drink alot of beer ) to keep the deposit from showing up on Natasha's credit card, so I think the $10 limit on the grad bag thing is a good idea. Besides, have you seen TM's Gear locker? Anything we could think of to get him is probably already in that locker. The guy's got some gear, now!

Originally posted by Zagnut
Besides, have you seen TM's Gear locker? Anything we could think of to get him is probably already in that locker. The guy's got some gear, now!
Now Zag, you know as well as I do, you can never have ENOUGH gear! There are still plenty of things that can be added to it.

I also agree...a $10-15 limit sounds like a good plan...

Be sure to get the details out to folks in time for them to go shopping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom