MiFlex Hosing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFeenD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am really new at purchasing gear, so I dont really know pricing for some stuff. I am interested in Miflex hosing, but I have no clue what is considered a great price or a steal for it. Can someone help me out and tell me what I should expect to pay and what I should consider really cheap. If you have a store in mind please list that as well, so I can shop around.

Thanks
ddd

each length miflex hose length is a slightly different price.

what size do you want?

Most dealers will price it at XSScuba's "MAP" price. (Minimum advertised price). however you should be able to get a dealer to give you a "slight discount" of say 10% or maybe 20%. all depends on the dealer, etc.

So far, I really haven't seen any shops doing "huge discounts" on it on a continual basis. Just one when they had a big sale, but it wasn't nationally advertised because of the dealer agreements.

Here's some examples of current MAP pricing on the Low Pressure regulator hose.

22" - $36.00
24" - $36.00
26" - $38.00
30" - $38.00
36" - $42.00
40" - $43.00
44" - $45.00
48" - $45.00
60" - $51.00
84" - $60.00

each length miflex hose length is a slightly different price.

what size do you want?

Most dealers will price it at XSScuba's "MAP" price. (Minimum advertised price). however you should be able to get a dealer to give you a "slight discount" of say 10% or maybe 20%. all depends on the dealer, etc.

So far, I really haven't seen any shops doing "huge discounts" on it on a continual basis. Just one when they had a big sale, but it wasn't nationally advertised because of the dealer agreements.

looking for one hose right now, 84" (yes, i want the 7footer)

I always price compare against LeisurePro.com, even if I don't buy there.

I always price compare against LeisurePro.com, even if I don't buy there.

I actually do that a lot also...

but as other dealers whine to manufacturers about having to compete with Leisure Pro, more and more dealers have added LP as an "authorized dealer". So LP is now an authorized dealer for a LOT of the brands they carry.

LP is an authorized dealer for XS Scuba, which is MiFlex's US Distributor, so LP sells it at the same MAP price that most of the other LDS's and online shops sell it at.

A quick check of their prices showed them as being the exact same price as the above prices I posted. So no real price savings there.

looking for one hose right now, 84" (yes, i want the 7footer)

If your LDS has them in stock, then you can get it there and see how it routes and decide for example that it might be too long and you really wanted the 60" for example. (just playing advocate for it's nice to have it in your hands and try/fit it is all). Just an advantage over online if you've got a local shop that has it, for the same price. (they might even cut you a bit of a deal also).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom