MiFlex High Pressure Hoses - 6 Lengths - Advance Orders Being Taken Now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just put up a few more pictures of the new MiFlex HP hose. After playing around with one of these this morning, I can surely say two things......

It is small....and even when pressurized, it remains extremely flexible.

Pictures - A Closer Look at the MiFlex HP Hose

We are still expecting to ship in the first couple of weeks in June. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

It is small....and even when pressurized, it remains extremely flexible.

I'll second that. I may have picked one up last week; being semi-local has its' advantages. The hose doesn't stiffen up much at all when under pressure. I plan on picking up another for myself next time I pass through Decatur as the first was for my wifes reg. I don't see how anyone could be unhappy with this product.

I'll second that. I may have picked one up last week; being semi-local has its' advantages. The hose doesn't stiffen up much at all when under pressure. I plan on picking up another for myself next time I pass through Decatur as the first was for my wifes reg. I don't see how anyone could be unhappy with this product.

Just a note to everyone.....we are currently delivering the MiFlex low pressure and inflator hoses, as we have been doing for over a year. However, we are still looking at early June for delivery of the high pressure MiFlex hoses.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Phil,

Are the HP hoses still on track to ship in early June?

Do you recommend using a slightly shorter hose due to the increased flexibility of Miflex? i.e. moving from a 32 inch to a 30 inch hose.

Thanks.

All outstanding orders that includes a MiFlex HP hose have been packaged and placed for shipment this afternoon. We still have inventory remaining in every length, so, if you want MiFlex HP hoses, put your order in now! Thanks for all of your business.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Back
Top Bottom