MiFlex High Pressure Hoses - 6 Lengths - Advance Orders Being Taken Now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet!

-B

Brandon, we have always sold various fitting and hoses, but this XS Scuba adapter is specifically designed to make it easy for drysuit users to install and remove the hose from the suit inflator. We have sold a good number of these MiFlex hoses with the drysuit adapter. We look forward to your order!

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Ok nevermind, I looked at the link on the Divesports site. I need three 6" as well.

Thanks.

Doc, we would never forget you. If your timing it right, you can be the FIRST person in Alabama to have MiFlex HP hoses! I will email you when I know the exact arrival date. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

How will it fit with the boot on the Oceanic ProPlus 2? If the hose has a smaller diameter, will the boot still fit? I don't have a problem just removing the boot if that's the only way it will work.
DMdoogie

What kind of deal could you put together for two 6" along with SPG's for deco tanks?

count me in for two of the 6" along with gauges

Brad is in the process of putting some pictures up of the new MiFlex High Pressure hoses. He is also posting a size comparison picture so you can see the size of the hose material. Take a look at this link. It should be up in just minutes.

MiFlex High Pressure Hoses - 6 Lengths - Advance Orders Being Taken Now!

Thank you all very much for the advance orders. From the looks of the order already in-house, this is going to be a hot product.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Are these 100% O2 compatible and will they come with Viton o-rings? Need to place my order but want to confirm this first.

Are these 100% O2 compatible and will they come with Viton o-rings? Need to place my order but want to confirm this first.

I have no evidence that these are not O2 compatible, but I will need to get back to you on the level of cleanliness of the hoses. For that matter, I have never seen this exact issue addressed on standard rubber hoses. I will get additional information and post it here.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Back
Top Bottom