Miflex DS (Dual Swivel) LP Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tricky_Mc1r

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Can anyone pass comment on this hose from personal use?

Also is the swivel able to be dismantled for maintenance and repairs?

And finally why is it only available in the USA? It's not on the other Miflex websites.

'Got one. While attempting to screw on second stage, almost pinched webbing between thumb and index finger. 'Certain that if dove it, the ball joint would nip me. 'Dismayed that in all the reviews, not a single diver mentioned this. 'Returned to LDS.

'Got one. While attempting to screw on second stage, almost pinched webbing between thumb and index finger. 'Certain that if dove it, the ball joint would nip me. 'Dismayed that in all the reviews, not a single diver mentioned this. 'Returned to LDS.
Could you put a link to the reviews I'm interested to know more. I was going to buy one this is putting me off.

Amazon and Scuba.com have reviews. Spent $9 postage to return it. 'Certain that it will pinch your the skin on your hands causing injury.

'Tried hard to like it, but if I try swivel again, it will be a Poseidon Omniswivel V2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom