MiFlex 5 footer (slightly) used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually stick with the standard size rubber hoses. However, I do have the miflex hoses that came with my Aqualung Mikron set. Standard size mifles works fine for me, but larger sizes such as 5-7 ft miflex tend to have issues with good memory unless you have them pinned down onto your BCD.

It's funny if you read that thread, most people did not agree with me then (2 years ago). I wonder if more and more people trying them leads to some percentage noticing that effect, so more people know about.

I know that some people have absolutely no problems with them. And I certainly like them in the HP hoses. HP MiFlex hoses are very sexy.

I think it is clear that I am far too honest for my own good, listing reasons not to buy stuff I am selling, and even linking a thread where I go into detail about my problems with it.

Ah well, my place in heaven in reserved.

Anyone 5 foot MiFlex hose for sale?

In thread Poll question:
How do you pronounce it?
1. ME Flex?
2. My Flex?

(I apparently pronounce wrong and call it MY Flex)

Since they're Italian, 'mee flex' is the correct pronunciation

I was one of the people in that thread who liked the Miflex hoses... however since then I've ditched my 7' Miflex - too floaty - and returned to a rubber hose for doubles

But I still like Miflex for my 5' - and shorter - hoses, and would recommend that length for a single tank setup

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom