Midweek Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How does El Matador sound? It is a little hike, but, well worth it. There is a nice reef out there.

GPS 34.039628N 118.874967W

And how does 8:30am sound?

Rick

I might be able to make a few dives during the week. At least until Erika finds a job...

J/K Erika ,,,

I'd have to flex my schedule around it, but I probably can depending on the day and time... (just not this Tuesday... :( )

How does El Matador sound? It is a little hike, but, well worth it. There is a nice reef out there.

GPS 34.039628N 118.874967W

And how does 8:30am sound?

Rick

Sounds good to me i'll be there! ummm.... not sure if i will have one or two tanks. went to Peace today and they where closed. so i have to drop it off on tues after noon :) Ive been wanting to dive there for the longest time just no one wants to do the hike :)

I am going to the boat trip to San Miguel tuesday night. So much for diving tuesday. I am just going to wait until the trip to dive.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom