Midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon8118

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, it had to be asked, who saw the midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith"? Was it everything you expected and more...or was it a dog? Did you buy your tickets in advance and still had to wait in line to enter; like I did?

My wife, oldest son, and daughter stayed up until 3 am last night for the George Lucas epic and yes to me it was worth it!

Comments please!

I'm trying to figure out when I can go see it. I should have went today, but my water is shut off in the building today for a pipe repair, so I don't think anyone would want to sit next to me in a crowded theatre. :D

Is that 'cuz you couldn't flush the toilet or couldn't shower? :D
Will try and see the movie Memorial Day weekend.

Probably both! At least at the movie theater, he could relieve himself. Now the question, does he have dive funk that hasn't been rinsed off yet?

Hey, I haven't seen it yet, I guess I'm not a true fan who HAS to see it openeing day. I'll wait a couple weeks when the theaters aren't so crowded. Also, you know how some of the fans dress up in costume to go see the movies? Should we dress up in our dive equipment to go see "Into The Deep" when it comes out?

LOL. Maybe I'll wear my drysuit to the theater. It should house any oders. :D

mempilot:
LOL. Maybe I'll wear my drysuit to the theater. It should house any oders. :D

Wear a black hood with mask, whip out a lightsaber during the movie, and start yelling

"LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER!!"

:wink:

ScottZeagle:
Wear a black hood with mask, whip out a lightsaber during the movie, and start yelling

:lurk: :rofl:

ScottZeagle:

Me ..... i'm gonna wait for a few weeks so i don't run into the herds wearing Vader & Chewy suits. Much nicer viewing experience that way. :wink:

LOL. I was goofing around with the O2 mask in the cockpit the other day (trying to fight off the boredom from the wx being perfect). With the mask on, the smoke goggles on, and the mask mic flipped to overhead speaker, I said those exact words. The funny thing is, every breath is sounded over the speaker, so it sounded just like Vader! :D

Stupid pilots.

ScottZeagle:

Sweet, MemPilot, who do you fly for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom