Mid-week Divers

I am free to dive on:

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How many of you Norcal divers have the freedom to dive during the week? I don't mean with six months planning and a note from your doctor, I'm talking a day or two notice, a whim and a good weather report.

Other than the classes I have taken, I do most of my diving midweek. I am planning to go on Tuesday if weather permits.

My regular dive buddies all work at the same place I do, which is an awesome Silicon Valley job that doesn't pay attention to sick days or vacation days. Work hard, play hard. Thats what we do. :)

Im self employed, so if the conditions are stellar and my work is covered, Im thinking about going diving. But to be honest, I dont really take advantage of my freedom to dive weekday. I dont have too many local dive buddies.

Im local here in Monterey but I think I need to get a job with dagrath!

I too work in Silicon Valley and currently have Fridays off. ( as well as sat and sun )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom