Mid-October with Underwater Explorers - Anyone else??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<========= is wondering who the three people booked morning and afternoon on October 14 are.

We're trying to get a final trip in before the end of the year and have read only great things about Kevin & Underwater Explorers, Boynton Beach.

We've reserved 2 of the morning slots for Sun-Wed, 10/17-10/20. Is anyone from the board thinking 'bout getting out there at the same time?

<========= is wondering who the three people booked morning and afternoon on October 14 are.

<======Thinks ????????

I checked Kev's schedule for 10/14 and there were three people signed up. Just wondering who they are. The OP will be diving with Kev the following week. Was just guessin' that perhaps the people booked for 10/14 would see this thread and reply.

My buds from up north are the 14th, 15th and the morning of the 16th...

My buds from up north are the 14th, 15th and the morning of the 16th...

That is correct, members of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew have booked with Kevin for all day on the 14th and 15th and the morning of the 16th. I will be starting another post to try and fill openings that we have for those dates.

Brian was going to grab the Sat AM spot...

That is correct, members of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew have booked with Kevin for all day on the 14th and 15th and the morning of the 16th. I will be starting another post to try and fill openings that we have for those dates.

I can join you guys for the morning of the 14th as well as the morning of the 16th. Does the Captain Tony and a reef sound good on the 14th??

Last edited:
I can join you guys for the 14th as well as the morning of the 16th. Does the Captain Tony and a reef sound good on the 14th??

The "Legendary Ted Bristol" is all about the reefs. Julie has never dove in the ocean or for that matter outside of a quarry that I am aware of so those dives sound good to us. Get yourself booked up then and we look foward to meeting you.

You have room for my friend and I on the morning of the 14th then? He wants to shoot fish, is that something possible on the morning trip?

And just checking, it's two trips and not a 4-tanker, right? I only want to do the a.m. trip. And if Capt. Dan has [-]Jewfish [/-]Goliath Groupers on it, then :thumb: because my friend wants to see them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom