Miami, Feb 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be down in Miami for work on February 6, and will try to get in a dive in the afternoon. Im looking for buddies or anyone who wants to come along on a boat dive. I have dove with h20scuba before, and am inquiring as to their availability that day. If anyone has other suggestions or knows of trips already plannes, let me know and Ill come along. Cya soon, miami!

Ive signed up for the Feb 6 afternoon dive with H20scuba out of Sunny Isles. Price is $55 for the 2 tank dive. Boat leaves the dock at Noon. So, I know you south florida divers are out there. Lets dive!

Ok, Heres the deal. There are a bunch of ya'll arriving round the same time..
I found at least 3 threads referring to diving the SE Coast of Florida looking for dive buddies. Why not contact each other?

If you're up to diving with a newer diver (30 dives, and haven't gotten wet since, wow, Thanksgiving, has it been that long??) , I'll join you......

-Alli

blondey:
If you're up to diving with a newer diver (30 dives, and haven't gotten wet since, wow, Thanksgiving, has it been that long??) , I'll join you......

-Alli
Of course. New, old, whatever...Lemme know when you sign up, and we can just meet at the shop on sunday.

I called H20 - they said we are diving the Conception - I will see you at the dock at 11.30 on Sunday, I'll be the blonde girl.

blondey:
I called H20 - they said we are diving the Conception - I will see you at the dock at 11.30 on Sunday, I'll be the blonde girl.
Ok, sounds good. Ill be the only guy wearing a Leisure Pro hat, cause no one else is brave enough.

Well, Blondy, we got blown out. Guess we'll have to try again another day...

They called me as I was on my way out the door!
Oh well, until next time..................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom