Mexico's Tourism Bureau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am working on a Television project with the State Tourism Office for Jalisco if that is the area you are looking for. Email me if you need a contact or other info...

Hi, somebody told me to get in touch with you, i hope is not to late, we operate a big dive operation in La Paz called Club Cantamar, check us out at www.clubcantamar.com or email us at info@clubcantamar.com

Hopefully we can still help out to plan your vacations

Pedro

QUOTE=sdmaize]hey there... have you ever been diving in la paz, mexico? i am planning on going on holiday with my sis for her birthday around last week in march. do you know of dive shops? or conditions? boats? companys? i need guidance ! :)

thanks,
merissa[/QUOTE]

Never been there, but have friends that have. they say it's pretty much advaced diving...deep dives with possible strong currents, lots of big fish, depending on time of year, hammerheads, whale, whale shark. sounds like fun!
I talked to my buddy and he couldn't remember the name of the guy they used, sorry.
hopefully someone else has been there and will resopnd

Cantamar Thanks for the reply. I hope to visit Feb. 2006 I like the SRI part and always wanted to take part in research. Kind regards Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom