"Mexico Safer than Headlines Indicate"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coz is like many Mexican resort towns. They recognize who butters their bread, and work very hard at maintaining a VERY tourist friendly environment. Think of the number of Cruise ships that dump tourists there daily. About the worst thing you hear of is someone overpaying for there gift shop sea shell. I bet it would be very dangerous as a local to mess with the tourists. It's just not heard of there.

I was unhappy to hear of the problems at [-]Caribe Blu[/-] Blue Angel and with local drug thugs. The real problem involved local drug traffic (pot/cocaine). There was an Execution, and one arrest to date. Yes this is drug violence and I hope they do whatever to handle this problem. Also sounds like some guests at Blue Angel lost some cash. I have no idea how that occurred. Coz generally has a low profile when it comes to well, any crime. This is the first time something like that has happened in a long, long while. This is very recent, like now.

It's been a while since I have been to Coz, and it's time to go back me thinks..... :eyebrow:

And that's as far as I get before I shut down. When someone resorts to namecalling, I pretty much assume that they don't have much to say that I would be interested in reading.

Well we all know what they say about assumptions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom