Mexico All Inclusive and cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Pillow,
As mentioned by others, you go to CZM to drift dive in the current. Awesome walls and drift dives are what make CZM famous. Again "cheap" and AI don't go well together, but there are sometimes excellent deals (not during high season) if you can go last minute and fly an Apple Vacations charter. For you, that might mean driving to Denver or SLC (I'm not sure where in WY you are). I have taken students and friends to CZM and Cancun on special $99 flights (plus tax) and stayed at Alicia's B&B and had a wonderful time--cheap! Dive right by the International pier with Dive With Martin was relatively curren-free. You do, however, have to rent bikes or mopeds if you go back and forth a lot, or the taxi fare can eat you up. If you want the best no current cheap shore dives in the Carib. go to Bonaire.
Pulpoloco

Thanks for the info. Bonaire might be the way to go.

I used to fly out of Denver but I got stuck in Cheyenne due to blizzards just one to many times.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help.

Pillow:
Thanks Everyone for all of the sources and recommendations. I plan on looking in to everything. We have snow on the mountain and 50 mph winds, not to many people diving around here.

Snow on the Mountain!?! I'm jealous. When I'm not diving, I'm skiing.

We're also interested in cheap flights/places to stay/diving. We've found the Caribbean just too much. Mexico sounds interesting and the west coast of Florida sounds interesting too. Anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom