Mexican Pride - December 1 - Captain Ty's Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you still have available spots?

Yes. The roster thus far looks like this:

Ed Jackson &
Ed's missus
Scott5644
JohnnyBravo

You want in?

GulfCoastDiver :shakehead:Please tell me you didn't stay it would be too cold. Come on. We haven't been diving in eons. Are you man or :baby: (couldn't find a mouse). We could do hot chocolate, mmmm.

Yes. The roster thus far looks like this:

Ed Jackson &
Ed's missus
Scott5644
JohnnyBravo

You want in?

GulfCoastDiver :shakehead:Please tell me you didn't stay it would be too cold. Come on. We haven't been diving in eons. Are you man or :baby: (couldn't find a mouse). We could do hot chocolate, mmmm.

I will know for sure by the middle of next week but as it stands right now it's looking good.

I will know for sure by the middle of next week but as it stands right now it's looking good.

Awesome Mark!!!

See you in December...I can't wait for this trip.

-J.-

I'm in.

A set of doubles with a cave fill at 28% and a stage with 30%. It's the only way I can keep up with Jens when he dives an AL 80 :)

Are we hitting Atlanta reef on the way in?

Is it a one dive trip?

Are you planning on doing some deco? If so, I can bring doubles, but I was just planning on doing a steel 95 if it's a non tech trip.

It's a non tech trip but with my personal equipment I can get 2- 30+ minute dives on the Pride with a set of HP 100's and an Al 80 stage combination and still have enough left in the doubles to make a third dive on a shallower site.

I have a double set... tanks/BP/wing. I also have a single setup... different BP/wing, and 2 AL 80's with H-valves that I can configure as stages or single dive tanks.

So it's going to be two dives on the Pride and maybe a third shallow dive on the way in?

A set of doubles with a cave fill at 28% and a stage with 30%. It's the only way I can keep up with Jens when he dives an AL 80 :)
Are we hitting Atlanta reef on the way in?

That's the first time anyone said anything good about my SAC rate :D

Lets see what other mystery dive sites Capt Ty has under his neoprene sleeve for the third dive...

Can't wait!!!

-J.-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom