Mexican Pride August 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have one spot open for the Mexican Pride this Saturday due to a cancellation. We'll be diving with Capt. Ty Thomas out of Lighthouse Point Marina in Madeira Beach. You will need to be AOW, and Nitrox is preferred. We'll be doing two dives on the Pride, so be ready for a long day on the water. This trip is a 6:30 AM show and a 7 AM go. Cost is $110. If anyone is interested, PM me here, or e mail me at rlawren5@hotmail.com Thanks, :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
Bob I'll take it!!!

-J.-

Bob I'll take it!!!

-J.-

Trip is now full. Johnny Bravo gets the last spot! Thanks JB, see you Saturday. :palmtree: Bob

You are racking up the Pride trips brotha!

That is one fun lump of steel to dive on...

How's things?

-J.-

Rats Johnny, I was thinking of taking this! Oh well, after the A/C repair bill I just paid, you are probably doing me a favor... :)

That is one fun lump of steel to dive on...

How's things?

-J.-

Hello PrideKing :D You've been lurking and not posting... You know you can be fined for that, right? I'll have to speak to Ty and have him take away your bean-bag rights :wink: Things go. looking forward to next weekend. About to post another trip. I have a friend coming so I want to fill the weekend. Plus last weekend w/o any diving - aye carumba - not good :skeered:

I like that title...PrideKing!

I have been lurking :stalker: I'll be more active in the next few weeks I promise...going up to the frozen north to see my folks over the labor day weekend...

-J.-

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom