Metal Detector Advice??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the Minelab Excaliber but they are sensative to breakage so get the aftermarket shaft. I have a Fisher CZ-20 with the lifetime warranty and have never had a problem. Great machine!

I know someone who has a couple of good Fisher 1280's for sale. These are good machines for U/W hunting. If interested ,let me know & I 'll send you the info.

Just bought a new ex-cal itseems to have abit of a learning curve.Still have my 1280 and aVIBRA-PROBE.The probe i like on hard bottoms or when I'm mucking around up tp my arm pits I put it on my wrist an drag it along

Today I found a good price on a Garrett Infinium LS so I snatched it up at my LDS. Tomorrow begins the hunt. I chose this one because of the discrimination, ability to tune out salt-water/high mineral background noise and electrical interference, as well as the 200' depth range.
Good Hunting, keep us posted,
thanks

I recently bought a PI-iKing 750 off of Ali express. It was cheap and the reviews were mixed. I wish the info online had been better. I plan to try it out on a tropical vacation in a few weeks. Because the reviews online were so mixed I decided to do a youtube test video on it so others might benefit and get a bit more use out of one. At least it will give folks a chance to make an informed decision as to whether or not they take the plunge.

B.Scott

Back
Top Bottom