Merry Christmas from Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaG

Registered
Reaction score
Probably little early for you folk in America, but its Christmas eve here and I'm busy wasting time until 1pm comes along and I can leave work for the year :wink:

Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas and return in the new year dreading work and wanting more holidays...er I mean refreshed and looking forward to work *nods*

I'm off for 5 days to head down south and dive on the HMAS Swan, cant wait :wink:

Take care all!

Edit: Oops if this is the wrong forum spank me very much (or move it please? :))

Ack!

I still have yet to leave work today, go home, sleep,
get up tomorrow and work a 1/2 day on Christmas eve!

And I STILL only have bought ONE present! (got it yesterday :wink: ) Well, at least that one is for 2 people but still... Yikes!

Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope it is a great one.

Chad

Merry christmas from us here in the west who haven't caught up yet in time and be safe diving:)

a safe one to you and all of your families as you get together for the holiday. Hope it brings joy to all! Looks might we might have a touch of the white stuff here in Kentucky this year, which puts more of the spirit in the air. :xmas: ~ Monica

"And God Bless each and every one"

Merry Christmas to all! I will be cooking a roast for ten people today. Wish me luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom