Merry Christmas from a new diver in Calgary, AB, Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmcmillan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to diving, just took my PADI Open Water course and done my pool dives; I will be doing my Open Water dives in Ambergris Caye, Belize in February. I am still looking for and buying gear, but am excited to start exploring. :D

Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

Welcome! There is an incredibly active dive community in Calgary supported by four great shops.

Welcome Dave!

Haven't dove Ambergris, but pretty much everywhere else in Belize (Caye Caulker to Placencia and in between). Nice warm waters, great viz, and relaxed diving.

BRad

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Got DAN dive insurance? Have a great trip and skip the Blue Hole. They will take anyone there. :eek:

Have FUN diving in Belize!

Welcome to :sblogo: Dave.

If you are interested in meeting some local divers, the Outlaws have their Christmas party coming up on January 4th. No need to be certified to come out and meet the group! PM me if your interested and I'll get you more details.

:merryxmas: and :newyear:

Welcome to the board neighbor. Time to stay warm. Presume you have some cold weather coming your way. The wind in MT should stop tomorrow as we drop back below freezing in the afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom