Men's Dive Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrwatts

New
Reaction score
Brand new equipment used twice for 5 hours only. Did not pass certification. If both sets of equipment are purchased (BCD's 14 items and Jumpsuit's 13 items) will sell at 50% of MSRP. Will deliver in states around Indiana or the Midwest. The men's BCD, with accessories, is on the left and the women's gear (which is also for sale but have not posted it yet) is on the right.

Attachments

• Scuba Gear Mens for Sale 60.docx
    17 KB · Views: 160
  • Scuba gear.jpg
    Scuba gear.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
If you want to post pics that can be seen, you need to change your format. I get an, invalid, statement.

its just really difficult to buy sight unseen at almost 3000 bucks. maybe some pictures and you would probably sell quicker piece by piece. that spreadsheet was hard to understand or follow.

Agreed, I know it's more effort but you will have better luck selling things individually. It's unlikely anyone will want the entire particular set of stuff you happened to get - unless it is really cheap and they plan to resell a lot of it, but believe it or not this isn't really cheap. It would also be better if you just put the info directly in a post with prices rather than making people open a document, which can be problematic. You can periodically post updates of what's sold/still available and it will be easier for people to see, otherwise they might not bother. And yes, it's best to have pictures, though I think you might need to have a certain small number of posts before you can post pics.

(Sorry diving didn't work out for you. Really your instructor should work with you to get you to where you need to be, or lay out what more needed to be done, assuming you still wanted to do it and there's no medical issue. Simply "not passed" sounds a bit unusual. It's an alien environment and almost everyone has some issues they need to work through., sometimes lots of issues. It's not supposed to be like a test in school where you just pass or fail.)

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try to upload a picture. Not sure how just yet.

---------- Post added July 16th, 2015 at 04:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added July 16th, 2015 at 04:44 AM ----------

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try to work on re-posting the items and upload a picture. My wife is also selling her gear so the pic may include her BCD and accessories. I was able to upload a pic our our BCDs.

(Appreciate you concern about certification. There are no health issues. Based on our in pool experience and our dive trip we have made the decision not to pursue certification and to sell the equipment. It was a difficult decision.)

---------- Post added July 16th, 2015 at 04:47 AM ----------

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try to work on re-posting the items and upload a picture. My wife is also selling her gear so the pic may include her BCD and accessories.

(Appreciate you concern about certification. There are no health issues. Based on our in pool experience and our dive trip we have made the decision not to pursue certification and to sell the equipment. It was a difficult decision.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom