Memory card question for Hero 3+ Black as mild panic sets in ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carpster61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hiya peeps,

After seeing that GoPro recommend the Lexar 32gb Class 10, 600X Micro SDHC card, I ordered 3 from Amazon and have just received them ten minutes ago. The Amazon customer reviews in the advert said that they work great with the GoPro Hero 3+. Everything tallys up with the cards except one thing. They have got the word 'Mobile' on the front of the packaging of each card and an 'Android' symbol. Apart from that the details are exactly the same, IE ... 32gb Class 10, 600X Micro SDHC. Called GoPro technical support and the woman on the other end of the phone seemed unsure as to whether they would work.

Does anybody here have any idea if they will work or not please? It is only 1 week until my holiday and panic has set in. Obviously I can't try one as I would have to open the packet and they wouldnt replace it.

Thanx for reading .....

Deleted

Last edited:
Looks like the only difference between their "mobile" and "non-mobile" cards is that the non-mobile ones come with a USB card reader.

Thanx everybody, I called Lexar and they told me that those are the only 32 gb 600X that they do, there are no mobile and non mobile versions of the same card. Tried it in GoPro and it seems to be fine. Thanx again.:D

Back
Top Bottom